Monday, April 5, 2010

4 Weeks to Go!


Only 4 weeks remaining until D-day! We have been quite busy this past month. Gabe and I completed our newborn care class, had our infant car seat installed by a professional (Thanks Cindy!) and finally got around to assembling a couple pieces of furniture (Thanks Lacie!).


I also was lucky enough to have 3 lovely baby showers! Thank you to Grandy Sue, Sylvia, Sharon and Kris for putting them together and all the wonderful women in my life (& Alex, John and Will) for coming and for all the great gifts! It means a lot to me to have all of your support, especially with my Florida family so far away.

The biggest news is that I am officially on maternity leave! I'm really hoping that the baby doesn't come early so I can enjoy every last day of not working before I become a full time mommy. It will be nice to have the extra time to start getting our home ready for the new arrival. We bought the baby detergent and now its time to start washing all those cute outfits she'll be wearing soon. I still cannot believe how quickly the time has past!




No comments:

Post a Comment